I release new four workbooks that highly recommend for preschooler, kindergarten, and 1st-grade kids age 3-5. It’s an excellent way for young children to learn tracing ABC letters, Words, Sentences, Number, and Shapes. These are entertaining handwriting practice workbook.
1. Handwriting Practice Workbook for Kids
Children will learn handwriting practice for ABC Alphabet letters, Words, and Sentences.
- 26 UPPERCASE & lowercase letters worksheets.
- Learn 52 words and 52 sentences to practice tracing.
2. Number Tracing for Preschoolers Kids Ages 3-5
Children will learn handwriting practice for Number tracing practice. Trace Words of Number 1- 20 and learn basic addition/subtraction.
- 100 pages for number tracing worksheets 1- 20 with cute animal picture.
- 30 page for NUMBER tracing practice worksheets. Kids will learn how to trace 1, 2, 3,… to 20.
- 30 page for Word of NUMBER tracing practice worksheets. Kids will learn how to trace One, Two, Three,… to Twenty.
- 20 pages for Basic Kindergarten MATH worksheets. Kids will learn ADDITION & SUBTRACTION.
3. Shape Tracing and ABC Practice
Children will learn handwriting practice for the basic shape and dot to dot drawing. Learn to trace ABC alphabet letters, words, and sentences.
- 30 basic shapes tracing and practice.
- Create your coloring book! 15 page to draw on cute animal shape tracing worksheets. Kids will learn dot to dot then color it! It will become their coloring book.
- 26 alphabet handwriting worksheet. Trace letters of the alphabet with UPPERCASE and lowercase letter.
- 78 words for tracing with UPPERCASE and lowercase letter. Each word relates to each letter.
4. Sight Word Tracing
Children will learn to trace sight word and basic sentences that use those sigh word.
133 sight words worksheets and 266 sentences to practice.